When China Rules the World
When China Rules The World: The End of the Western World and the Birth of a New Global Order
[NEWLY UPDATED AND GREATLY EXPANDED EDITION]
Since the first publication of When China Rules the World, the landscape of world power has shifted dramatically. In the three years since the first edition was published, When China Rules the World has proved itself to be a remarkably prescient book, and transformed the nature of the debate on China.
Now, in this greatly expanded and fully updated new edition, with nearly three-hundred pages of new material, backed up by the latest statistical data, Martin Jacques renews his assault on conventional thinking about China’s ascendancy, showing how its impact will be as much political and cultural as economic, transforming the world as we know it.
First published in 2009 to widespread critical acclaim – and controversy – When China Rules the World: The End of the Western World and the Rise of a New Global Order has sold a quarter of a million copies, been translated into eleven languages, nominated for two major literary awards, and is the subject of an immensely popular TED talk.
- Review — Constant Geography
Sunday, November 2nd, 2014
- Review — Nihon Keizai Shimbun
Sunday, May 18th, 2014
- BOOK REVIEW: “When China Rules the World, the end of the western world and the birth of a new global order (second edition)” by Martin Jacques (2012)
Thursday, May 8th, 2014
- The AIIB groundswell
Friday, April 3rd, 2015
- China, South Korea inch closer to FTA
Wednesday, February 25th, 2015
- The rise of China Maritime perspective
Sunday, February 1st, 2015
- Interview on Chinese Century
Tuesday, March 24th, 2015
- OgilvyDO Interview — China: A Superpower In The Making
Monday, January 19th, 2015
- Interview — “The Gathering Storm – Part II”
Monday, December 1st, 2014